Members of the Texas Hedge Fund Association benefit in a variety of ways. Among the advantages of being a member:
- Periodic newsletters written by recognized industry practitioners.
- Educational resources on Web site.
- Special education events, driven by industry and investor demand.
- Access by members to an informal "information trust" of experts within the industry, including hedge fund managers and other industry professionals.
- New and existing research regarding the industry, including industry issues, products and trends.
- Research and surveys may be commissioned by interested parties.
- Members can add their firms to the THFA database and gain access and exposure with other THFA members.
THFA Sponsored Conferences and Events
- All members are invited to attend THFA sponsored conferences and events.
- Members may use the THFA logo on their literature and benefit from the association with the THFA.
- Members will be able to take advantage of a members-only section that will house resources for strengthening the THFA's professional network of industry participants.
Click here to read our frequently asked questions.